Carpet Weaving Course
We are on a hilltop on the edge of the village overlooking its whitewashed homes below and with views of pine-covered mountains for miles around. We are a 10-minute drive to a lovely beach and five minutes from the nearest village market. Come and join us to learn how village weavers make carpetsand kilims in the traditional Turkish way. Villagers will show you step by step how to weave. All classes are translated into English
5 days course with accommodation & food
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Airport transfers from and to Bodrum International Airport
- Weaving classes by local women (with translation in English)
- Beach trips and local market visits
- Your own 40cm x 40 cm carpet made alongside a village weaver
Total cost is 875 € per person with accommodation & food
625 € without accommodation. You can visit daily with
your own transportation.
Custom made programmes are available upon your request
for longer or shorter terms.
Please feel free for any further questions!
We can arrange our tour programs according to your needs and preferences.
Let us know what you're looking for and we'll create the perfect program for you!
1 day course
Pick up from hotels in Bodrum area
Hands-on carpet weaving classes by local women translated into English
Unlimited soft drinks
Everyday all year around